100% Pure New Zealand Honey
100% Pure New Zealand Honey Raw Floral Mānuka Honey (12 x 500g)
- Regular price $261.00
100% Pure New Zealand MGO 50+ Multifloral Mānuka Honey & MGO 70+ Monofloral Mānuka Honey
- MĀNUKA HONEY: Unique honey produced in only New Zealand by bees that pollinate the mānuka bush.
- NATURAL & PURE: Raw, non-GMO, unpasteurized honey made with minimal processing and no additives.
- AWARD WINNING: 100% Pure New Zealand Honey won the 2019 best New Zealand Mānuka Honey award.
- MULTIFLORAL & MONOFLORAL HONEY: Mānuka honey sourced from nectar of the mānuka bush. Guaranteed to meet or exceed the multifloral mānuka standard set by the government of New Zealand.
- OUR MISSION: Pure New Zealand Honey is carefully crafted to ensure consistency, purity, and quality.
At 100% Pure New Zealand Honey, we think raw honey is pretty amazing already. But we’re also big believers in more—more flavor, more smoothness, more goodness. But to get more, we actually do less! No pasteurization or excess heat treatment, and no preservatives or additives. Our honey is crafted according to our stringent quality guidelines to ensure consistency and purity while also preserving all of the health benefits and enhancing the taste and texture. Every single day, each drop is treated with the utmost respect to ensure all of the goodness that nature gifted it is kept intact.
What makes mānuka honey so special? For one thing, mānuka honey is rarer because collecting it is not as simple as collecting other types of honey. It’s impossible to make bees go to only a specific plant, but they will take what is closest. Hives have to be located in areas densely populated by mānuka trees to ensure that’s all they’re collecting. On top of that, mānuka trees only flower for a few weeks every year, so there’s a limited time for the honey to be made, and the amount of honey made each year can be influenced by weather conditions and how much nectar the flowers produce.
Real mānuka honey only comes from New Zealand. It is made from the nectar bees collected from the flowers of the native mānuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium). It is a combination of the nectar and the way the bees turn it into wonderful honey that gives it its unique properties. Enjoy it as a spread, in coffee or tea, or on top of cereals as an alternative to refined sugar.
For optimum quality, store below 68°F in a dry area out of sunlight. Not suitable for infants less than 12 months old.